- Best Free Dating Sites – No Sign-Up - November 20, 2020
- Do I Have Abandonment Issues? 15 Ways To Tell - November 17, 2020
- 18 Tell-All Signs Your Male Friend Has Feelings For You - November 6, 2020
Nothing feels better than when you wake up to a sweet morning text from your significant other.
Men love receiving good morning texts like this too!
Today, I’m going to show you a bunch of good morning texts for him, but before we get to the goods…
I’m going to go over a few “texting rules” that every woman on the dating scene should know.
Should You Be Texting Him?
I am a big believer in feminine energy when it comes to dating.
This is because feminine energy allows you to take a step back and let the man lead.
A high-quality man will be happy to reach out and text you to stay in contact.
But lower-quality men might want you to do the chasing or be the one to keep the relationship moving forward.
So before you send a cute good morning text for him, ask yourself these questions:
- Has he initiated at least 2 conversations before this?
- Has he been in contact with me in the last 4 days?
- Have we been on a date in the last week?
If you answered yes to 2/3 of these questions, go ahead and text him!
If not… it might be good to hold off and wait. You want to make sure you’re attracting high-quality men by acting high-value yourself.
You can get my free guide on “How To Attract Higher-Quality Men” to learn more about this.
150 Cute Good Morning Texts For Him
So you’ve determined that it’s ok for you to go ahead and text him. That’s awesome!
Here is a list of cute texts you can send.
These texts are meant to make him laugh! They are funny, light-hearted and not meant to be serious. He will love waking up to a funny text from you.
1. There’s a giant spider in my bathroom and I am now trapped under my blankets forever. It was nice knowing you.
2. Stop being the funniest and most handsome guy in your bed! 😛
3. Good morning handsome! I’m sure that you look cute even with your messy morning hair and boxers half falling off 🙂
4. I love you as much as I love fries.
5. Do yuo fnid tihs smilpe to raed? It msut be bceuase yuo are a feraknig gneuis!
6. Ok so my friend thinks you’re really hot….and he wants to go out with you. Hahaha
7. If you would win a million dollars for spending an hour in an elevator with the most annoying celebrity, which one would it be?
8. What’s the most annoying text I could send you in the morning?
9. You Are Awkward, In A Cute Way. Like An Elevator Ride, But With Puppies.
10. If I could get stuck in an elevator with someone, I’d choose you. Only because I know you’re good at fixing things.
These texts are meant to show that you were thinking of him and wish him well or want to do something nice for him.
Make sure that you only send these to a man who is treating you well in return.
If he has been distant or ignoring you lately, these are not great texts to send as they will make you look desperate and needy.
11. Good morning baby, I hope you have a great day at work today and don’t feel bad about eating two donuts, it happens to the best of us.
12. Woosh woosh woosh. That’s the sound of me spreading my good luck to you for your presentation today. You’re going to kill it!
13. Morning! I know you have a busy day today so I picked up a little special treat for our date tonight. See you later 🙂
14. Just wanted to let you know I’m thinking about you this morning. Have a great day 🙂
15. I’m still laughing at that hilarious joke you told me last night.
16. Just wanted to let you know that my (cat or dog) misses you. They wanted me to tell you that they miss you, I don’t miss you 😛
17. So I watched that TV show that you told me to watch and you’re right, it’s amazing and I’m addicted!
18. Good morning! Just wanted to say thank you for being the funniest and best boyfriend ever 🙂 Have a great day at work!
19. Hey, I noticed you took the garbage out ( or did another chore) – how did I get so lucky?
These texts are to give your man a little motivation and encouragement if he’s got a big day. These are great good morning texts for him to know that you care about him.
20. Just wanted to let you know that all my friends think you’re hot. Don’t let it get to your head!
21. Ok so my friend thinks you look like Brad Pitt (Or other hot celebrity) and I think I agree…
22. Just wanted to let you know that I loved our date last night. You did a great job planning it 🙂
23. Good luck on your interview today! If you can sweet talk them the way you sweet talk me, you’ll do great!
24. Remember, you’re as prepared as you’ll ever be and you’re going to do great today!
25. No matter what happens today, I’ll still make you dinner tonight!
26. You make me so proud today and every day! Good luck 🙂
27. Today is the big day! You’re as ready for this as you’ll ever be.
28. Good luck today and don’t forget to tell me all about it! If it went well, great! If it didn’t then it’ll be a better story 😛
29. Don’t forget to wear your lucky shirt today! You know that one that makes you look all hot and sexy? Oh wait, that’s just all your shirts 😛
These texts are meant to be a little steamy, but nothing too R-rated. These are innocent and playful fun but only to be sent to someone you are comfortable with.
31. Good morning sleepy! I know you’re not a morning person but I bet that bed-head looks really cute 😉
32. I’m still thinking about how great you looked in that blue shirt yesterday :). When can I see that blue shirt again?
33. So, I was dreaming about you last night 🙂 When can we make my dream a reality?
34. Hey sexy buns! How’s the morning treating you?
35. Wait don’t tell me. You woke up this morning looking hotter than ever didn’t you.
36. Hey just wanted to share with you the good news. You’ve won the hottest makeout partner price. Is there more where that came from 🙂
37. Hey just wanted to let you know that you’re favorite jam is in my fridge and you can come over to eat it whenever you want. This is not a sext.
38. Hey not fair! You’re already on my mind this morning 😛
39. Was just thinking about you so I thought I’d text. I hope your morning is as happy as mine has been.
Related: 30 Flirty Texts Downloadable PDF
These sexy texts are very forward! According to my teachings with feminine energy in dating, these should only be sent to someone who is already your official boyfriend. These are excellent good morning texts for him to think about you.
40. Wake up sunshine! You are the light of my life and the path to my pleasure.
41. Happy hump day! (Send this one if it’s not Wednesday)
42. Hey! I’m making the first move texting you this morning, so I expect you to make the first move when you kiss me tonight.
43. Morning! Just a heads up that tonight is yoga night so I’ll be extra flexible when I get home…
44. Good morning! Normally I like to sleep in but I can’t stop thinking about how hot you were last night! When’s round 2?
45. Last night I dreamt you beat me at strip poker. Real-life would be different, you can’t see through this poker face -_-
46. So when do I get to squeeze those big hard biceps again?
47. Good morning! Now seems like a good time for you to text me your dirtiest fantasy.
48. I miss you in my bed… and in me.
49. Good morning dreamy! This bed is just not the same without all of you in it 🙂
Just like the “Thoughtful Texts”, these ones are meant for a man who is more of a long-term/official boyfriend. They are meant for a man who has already proven that he is committed to you and high-quality.
50. Good morning love! May your day be filled with the joy and happiness that you give to me.
51. Hey, was just thinking about how you’re my everything, even when you’re not here with me. Love you.
52. Woke up thinking about you this morning and wanted to make sure you’re thinking about me 😛
53. Just thinking about you made my morning 🙂
54. Good morning love of my life! I hope your day is as special as you are.
55. I hope the day treats you as amazingly as you treat me.
56. I always wake up smiling, I think it’s your fault.
57. I started my day by thinking about you and I think my day is complete.
58. I want to kiss you today.
59. Good morning! You are my knight in shining boxer shorts.
Long Distance Texts
These texts are for long-distance lovers to keep the connection strong!
60. Absence may make the heart grow fonder, but I’m fond enough to want you back with me.
61. My mornings are not the same without you! I can’t wait to have you back in this bed ASAP.
63. You’ve already been gone too long. (Send this if he’s only been gone for one or two days.)
64. I didn’t think I’d miss you this much but the bed is just not the same without you hogging it 🙂
65. It’s the middle of summer but this bed is cold without you…
66. I have warm pj’s and 2 extra blankets but this bed is still cold without you.
57. Good morning! The shower just wasn’t the same without your singing. Missing you.
68. I miss your body next to me so much right now.
69. Waking up without you is just not the same! Missing you.
Related: Tips for Long-Distance Relationships
These texts are meant to spark his attention. They might make him have to do something in the moment or just be surprising.
70. LOL! Google a picture of how pineapples are grown.
71. Omg, it’s snowing/so rainy/so beautiful today!
72. Good morning! I hope you’re excited to hang out tonight – I have a fun surprise for you 🙂
73. Hey (so and so band) is coming into town. I love them! Have you heard of them before?
74. Can you keep a secret?
75. Guess what! I have big news.
76. Wake Up! The sun is up, the sky is blue, the day is beautiful and so are you.
77. Congratulations! You’ve won a free cruise to my heart.
78. Morning greetings! You have unlocked a genie by opening your phone. What is your first wish?
79. OMG! (He’ll surely answer “What?” after this one)
Related: How to Respond To Ghosting Men
Interesting Facts Texts
These texts are random little facts that you can send to your man. These are awesome because it seems like you just stumbled across them while reading online and just wanted to share what you learned.
80. So apparently that dot used in lowercase “i” and “j” is called a tittle.
81. I just learned that you can always see your nose, your brain just chooses to ignore it.
82. In just one cubic millimeter of your brain, you have more neural connections than there are stars in the Milky Way galaxy.
83. Harry S Truman’s Middle name was ‘S’.
84. The harmonica is the world’s best selling instrument.
85. Charlie Chaplin once entered a Charlie Chaplin lookalike contest and came 3rd.
86. Omg, I just learned that If you feel like laughing but you shouldn’t, you just let out your breath almost all the way and you won’t laugh. Crazy!
87. Good morning sweetie! Kangaroos can’t jump backward. Have a lovely day today 🙂
88.You are more likely to die by a coconut falling on your head than a shark attack. I’d like to see that movie beat Jaws haha.
89. Good morning. A monkey masturbates after losing a battle. Have a good day!
Questions are always a great way to start a conversation! The good thing about questions is also that they can be totally random and are excellent good morning texts for him to answer back.
They’re just a way to break the ice and start chatting.
90. Good morning! I hope you have a nice day at work – busy day planned?
91. Question time! Would you rather be blind or deaf?
92. If you have a million dollars, what would you buy first? Don’t say something responsible.
93. If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?
94. Who is your favorite super-hero and why would you pick him, he’s terrible. Hahah JK.
95. What movie are you most excited to see?
96. What is the best concert you’ve ever been to?
97. So what are you having for breakfast? I can’t think of something I want haha.
98. Would you rather be a dolphin or an owl?
99. Where do you want to go on your next vacation?
100. Are you awake? Was just thinking about you 🙂
101. Memes! Memes are always a hit with men. They are funny, light-hearted, and sure to put a smile on his face in the morning.
How To Attract High-Quality Men
I hope you found this article helpful, but it does you no good if you’re not attracting High-Quality.
If you’re a confident and successful woman, you need a confident and successful man.
I hope you enjoyed this article on good morning texts for him. These texts should be used with caution because you don’t want to start leading in the relationship.
Remember that high-quality men that make good partners are happy to lead, but it doesn’t hurt for you to reach out with a friendly morning text every once in a while!
Good luck in life and love.
Love, your favorite dating coach.